The Procedure of the All on 4 Dental Implants is Quite Faster and Simpler Than That of the Traditional Implants. It Requires Comparatively Less Amount of Bone as the Four Implants
Take Care of the Entire Denture. Also, if You Had Bone Loss in the Past and Your Bone Quantity Does Not Qualify the Conventional Dental Implants,
Then You Can Opt for the All on 4 Dental Implants. If You Have Twelve or More Than Twelve Missing Teeth and Want to Get Them Replaced Then All-on-4
Dental Implants Are the Best Treatment Choice in Your Case.
Benefits of Angled Posterior Implants:
- Help Avoid Relevant Anatomical Structures and Can Be Anchored in Better Quality Anterior Bone.
- Offer Improved Support of the Prosthesis by Reducing Cantilevers.
- Reduce the Need for Bone Grafting by Maximizing the Use of Available Bone. There Are Several Cases Graftless Procedures Are Done in the Patients.
- Full-arch Restoration With Only Four Implants. So, if You Are Opting for Dentures for Both the Arches, Then You Will Just Require Eight Implants in This Type of Dental Implant Type.
- Fixed and Removable Final Prosthetic Solutions.
- Flexible Solutions.
Efficient Treatment Flow:
- Immediately Loaded for Shorter Treatment Times and Improved Patient Satisfaction. Unlike the Traditional Dental Implants, Patients Need Not Wait for a Long Time to Get Their Denture Placed Permanently in Their Mouth. With the Concept of the All on 4 Dental Implants, You Can Now Get Dentures Fixed in the Least Period.
- If You Are Short of Time and Want to Get Fixed Dentures Placed for Rest of Your Life, Then All on 4 Dental Implants Are One of the Top Class Options for You.
Implant Placement Accuracy:
- All on 4 Guide Assists With Accurate Placement of Implants. This is One of the Major Features of the All on 4 Dental Implants.
- Can Be Combined With Computer-aided Diagnostics and Treatment Concept Nobel Guide. Therefore, the Procedure Can Speed Up at the Next Level for Improved Treatment Results and Patient Satisfaction.
All on 4 dental implants prove to be a boon in the niche of the implant dentistry.